A Child-like Faith
The goal of Trinity Baptist Church’s Children’s Ministry is to come alongside parents in teaching children the God of the Bible in such a way that they are transformed by His love.
In order to accomplish this mission, Christ’s servants in Trinity’s Children’s Ministry:
• Aims to equip, support and encourage parents.
• Pray and intercede for children and families.
• Offer God-Centered curricula.
• Teach for response, aiming for God-loving and God-fearing hearts and lives more than just head knowledge.
• Model God’s truths and character
• Transformed by His love toward us in the gospel of grace.
Children’s Church (during the church service)
Child Protection Policies
• Each classroom has immediate access to a first-aid kit.
• All Children’s Ministry Servants must complete Trinity’s Application for Children’s Ministry and a background check.
• All Children’s Ministry Servants must participate in Children's ministry volunteer training.
• All Children's Ministry Servants must read and sign Trinity's Sexual Abuse Policy.
• Registration Cards are completed by parents to keep track of special concerns and allergies.
• Signing your child in and meeting them immediately after church are the best ways to assure their safety during transition times.
• For the safety of our children, it is imperative that there be at least two Children’s Ministry Servants in the Nursery, Toddlers and Climbers rooms with the children at all times.
Food and Allergies
• Trinity Baptist Church desires that the children in our care remain safe and healthy in all ways. For that reason, the only foods served in our nursery and toddler room are Cheerios, water, and whatever drink is provided in a bottle or sippy cup from home.
• Names of children with severe food allergies or sensitivities are posted on Allergy Alert posters in each classroom. Parents should be sure to make volunteers aware of any food allergies.
• The Climbers and Runners often have snack as a part of their lesson. Children’s Ministry Servants will always check children’s registration cards and allergy alert posters for allergies before serving food in the classroom.
Contact Pastor Matt with any questions about your children, or about volunteering with our children's ministry.